Our last Ofsted Inspection was in March 2017. We received a very positive report grading the school as good and are on our way to outstanding.
- "Pupils engage well with their learning because they find work interesting and stimulating."
- "They follow instructions carefully, pay avid attention to the teacher and work very well with each other.
- "Leaders and staff have created a welcoming school."
- "Parents are highly supportive of the school's work."
- "Pupils report that ... they are happy and 'really safe' in school because they feel well supported."
- "Governors ... possess a wide range of skills and professionalism."
- "You have a comprehensive and ambitious plan for school improvement"
- "Pupils enjoy their school experience and those who spoke to me said they always involve 'new people' in their playground games."
- "You articulate a clear vision of high expectation for all involved with the school."
- "Staff work successfully to develop pupils resilience in learning. One pupil said 'Mistakes are a good thing you can learn from, they are not bad."
- "You and your leadership team are focused on continuous improvement through staff development so that the school's vision of 'Learning today to change tomorrow' is realised fully.